Friday, November 9, 2007

iPhone out in England and Germany; Still no Flash

I've tried to keep calm about the whole no-Flash-on-iPhone-but-Apple-says-iPhone-uses-real-Internet thing. You know that.


It's beginning to get a tad ridiculous. iPhone in England and Germany as of a few hours ago, France in a few weeks, apparently Canada by Hannukah (yes, I'm Jewish)... yet still no Flash!


How do you suggest you offer the real Internet, Apple, without Flash? In case you, I don't know, forgot, Flash is on like 99.3% of computers (that's really everyone but Microsoft fanboys and people still using DOS, remember).


And if I'm not mistaken, as of a few hours, our estimates say that Flash Player 9 has been installed over 3 billion times!


I mean, I think our engineers can get Flash to work well (to some very limited extent) on Windows Mobile (emphasis on very limited), and now they can't wait to get Flash working and work on getting it officially packaged with Google's Android!


Well, anyway, have a good weekend.

No comments: